Companion

Its not about a human companion at all.



        Its about all other things that we are with or want them to be with us.As we hit the pandemic in 2019 everybody got to shake hands with their hobbies they had once or discover some new hobbies .For me it was planting or gardening. My mom and dad loved gardening and we had a big garden at our place,lots of greenary and variety of flowering plants.At that time I was busy with my studies and college life and being in that house was a casual thing for me,I never really admired the beauty of the plants that we had,I do liked having them but didnt ever cared or planted my own stuff and growed them,Until one day we had to leave the place...It was difficult for me to leave  a place that I was born and grown till 20s it was like my companion for life,It had its special corners for everything.It was not a living being which could speak or express its feelings but it was there always,A place we could go when everyhting is messed up that place would just hug you and calm you down.But yes we had leave the place and shift to new one.....As the new place was bit small from earlier and we were just concern about making place for everything...I was busy making corners for myself to get habitual to the place and accept it as my new home.I made myself a desk and sticked all my good stuff and paintings on the wall,which my parents never aloud..but this time I was not going to listen.And I got my work companion My lil desk and my art wall.I just love sitting there and do my work.
            Slowly I realised how small is the size of garden here and how big my older one was when I didnt even care for planting.But now I wanted to have plants and yes from one or the other stuff my gardening journey started...we discovered so many nusrseries and visiting them had become our pleasure time.We learnt propagation and soon I became a plant mom.I started enjoying to see the plants grow ,get flowers and even started getting hurt when some of them died.Seeing them became a favourite pass time for me.And yet again I got another many companions ....My plants.
        Its that simple about having companions they literally can be anything a coffee Mug,A diary,A pen they wont talk to us but they just be there,and its kind of a emotional bond we have with them which makes us feel good.When its about plants we just like to watch them grow and we always pray for their good health same is with having pets...they become are best friends...no expectations no regrets sheer love for love.
    Its good to find such companions because when u feel messed up or feel alone theyll always be there,to calm you down and  to look up on yourself

Comments