Money

Money ! 

A big part of our life.It can make our life easy in many ways and difficult in many other ways.A week before After a long time I completed my brothers only wish( for that time period) of getting an IPhone. Earlier the phone had its popularity just as a status symbol of having the most expensive phone.But during the lockdown as the content creation got boosted so was the need of having a good phone such as IPhone rose and eventually its prices came down as the demand for its amazing picture quality increased.I never thought of buying one for myself because I knew how far I can use that phone.But later on when my brother started making content and editing videos ..I realised that he can make well use of it.Eventually he became the social media head of some of his college clubs and the need for a good phone increased.I made up my mind…luckily I received my appraisal in the same month and got him IPhone 14 from the big billion day online sale. It was a surprise for him.Told Dad ,he said ok no worries as he also knew that our kid will use it well.When he received the phone ,he couldn’t thank me more.

  Now this was the most expensive purchase I have made till date,more than my class fees .The amount of the phone was exactly what I was earning in that month.But still according to the finances I couldn’t afford to buy such a expensive phone.But somewhere It came in my mind…that this is the time when I should invest in him..later he can get it ( as he always said,get me know..later I can take anything for myself).The first EMI was getting to get cut from Dec so it was relax.But I never thought of what may comic next.

 Soon after 2-3 days all our family got viral infection and all we’re having fever and cold.Aai ,me and brother got receovered. But Aaji and Baba were still having fever…All visited doctor and continued the medicines..Aaji started feeling good But Babas fever was not coming down..soon he got tested positive for. Dengue and the treatment for it started.In this all process within 10 days I was continuously buying fruits like Kiwi,dragon fruit which helps to recover and all other ,medicines. I had not paid any amount for the phone and just because of that I could afford to take all those fruits which we never bought as we were never able to afford them to eat on daily basis or even sometimes.Today when I went to buy more fruits nd coconut water I realised… how the poor ones would be handling these diseases they can’t even afford to go to the doctor how could they be handling the recovery phase and the very moment I realised today I have this spare amount so I can buy this stuff that will help my Baba to get well soon. Whatif I had paid the phones amount or bought something else and made my account balance go low.I could not be able to get any of this stuff. 

This is the reason why having some saved cash flow is very important.Nothing in this world is as important as your health and your loved ones health.Things can be bought today or tomorrow but we cannot buy back our health we can only try to get better and for that we need money.Hence to be safe in the bad times we should always have that chunk of money that would help us at the right time.We cannot but health from money but we can surely make it better and take care of it well if we have money.

Money is a like a boon , use it wisely!

Comments